1. How to order?
- Go to silverworks.com or click the link from our social media accounts.
- Choose or search for the product/s you wish to purchase from the home page, menu, and product collections.
- Once you open a product page, select a variety if the product has any. Then press the symbols + or - to increase or decrease quantity.
- Press 'ADD TO BAG' the product to be added to your cart. You may continue shopping if you wish to add more items
- Visit your cart once you've added all the products you wanted to purchase.
- Select the your preferred shipping method of either shipping or store pick up. Choose Shipping if you want the item to be delivered to you door-to-door. While, choosing Store Pickup, select the branch you want to physically pick up your order and fill in the necessary details. Once selected, proceed to Checkout.
- Input your contact information either your mobile number or email address together with your shipping details. You may Log in instead if you already have an account.
- You may input voucher code (if any) then press Continue to shipping.
- Choose your preferred Shipping method then click Continue to payment.
- Choose your preferred payment method and input your billing address. You may click same as shipping address if applies. Before proceeding, double check all information then Complete order.
- That's it. You'll get an order confirmation via SMS or Email.
2. How to cancel an order?
- Once order has been checked out, cancellation is not possible on customer’s end. You can send us email at firstname.lastname@example.org or you may send us a personal message in our official Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/silverworksphil to cancel your order.
- We can cancel your order as long as the item was not shipped and tracking number is not yet generated.
3. What are the available payment methods?
- We accept Cash on Delivery and you may also pay via Credit Card or Debit Card, PayMaya wallet, GCash and Paypal.
4. How long should I wait for my order to arrive?
- Shipping will take 3-7 days depending on your location.
- Please take note that our shipping and delivery service is handled by a third party courier- Ninjavan for standard delivery and Mr. Speedy for express delivery. We do not hold responsible or control the time of the delivery once it’s in transit status.
- The courier do not deliver during Sundays and Holidays.
- Store pick up will take 5-19 days depends on the location.
***There are instances that shipping time may take longer than what we stated because of these following reasons:
- Bottlenecks in shipping.
- Incomplete shipping address.
- Area not covered via COD or area is considered as remote area.
- Unreachable mobile number.
5. Can I change my shipping information?
- Yes, you can send us an email at email@example.com or you may send us a personal message in our official Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/silverworksphil to change or update something in you shipping information.
- Please take note that once the order has been processed or shipped we can no longer change anything in the shipping information.
6. How can I contact you/ how can I reach your customer support?
- You can send us email at firstname.lastname@example.org . A customer representative will reply to your email within 24 hours. You may send us a personal message in our official Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/silverworksphil
7. How to check the status of your order?
- Via Ninjavan – You can track you order here. Input your tracking number.
- Tracking number consist of NVPHSILVW00000 + your order number. (ex.NVPHSILVW000001234)
- Tracking number consist of NVPHSILVWCHEMI + your order number. (ex.NVPHSILVWCHEMI1234)
- Via Mr. Speedy – We will message you if you are available on the day of the delivery. If available, reply to our message together with your order number.
8. How do I know if a product is still available to purchase?
- Look for the product you want.
- Once you are in the product page, you will see the stock information. Under the product price or available variant, you will be able to edit the number of products you want to buy. Below that, are the number of items you are able to purchase