The health and well-being of our customers and our teams is our top priority.
To ensure a safe and hygienic ear-procedure, SilverWorks will strictly adhere to the safety protocols set by SilverWorks management, Mall management and the Government’s regulations.
- ONLY earlobe piercing will be allowed at this time until further notice.
- ONLY adults of the age and between the ages 21 to 59 are allowed to have their ear pierced. A Government issued I.D. will be checked for verification.
- We will only allow the customer to be inside the SilverWorks store during the procedure.
- We will check the customer’s temperature and an alcohol will be provided for sanitation prior entering the store.
- A health declaration and ear piercing waiver will be asked to sign before the procedure.
- The customer is required to wear a face mask and face shield all the time during the procedure.
- We will prioritize customers who have scheduled their earlobe piercing procedure through our website (www.silverworks.com).
- Make sure to arrive 10 minutes within your scheduled appointment.